THE KTOK KIDS CLUB
Kids love to help kids! It’s proven that children who learn to give to others at an early age will continue to be philanthropically involved throughout their lives.
The KTOK Kids Club offers kids simple ways to help Oklahoma’s sick and injured kids through fundraising for Children’s Hospital Foundation. The funds raised help support research, education and clinical care.
We have had kids raise money through their birthdays, lemonade stands, bake sales, selling crafts, and asking for donations in lieu of Christmas presents. These simple acts are empowering our children to become philanthropists and support their peers within their community!
Benefits of being in the KTOK Kids Club:
• Thank you note from our staff and miracle children
• Invitations to special events and programs
• Receive our annual report on how your donations are benefiting children and families
• Kids Club member names will be shared periodically in Foundation materials and our social media channels
(if you wish to remain anonymous, you can inform our staff)
• All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law